I had surgery for breast cancer on July 13th, 2004. Actually, I knew there was a small lump on my right breast, but it was diagnosed as being a minor mastopathy. So I thought there was no reason to seek treatment. However, it gradually got bigger, so I finally went to a hospital in June, 2004; ten months after I first noticed the lump. The lump had grown to the size of two inches. To the worst, after
examinations, the lump was a cancer.

On that night, I called my sister to tell her about the matter. Immediately, she came to my house. My sister is a nurse, and she told me, “It is a huge cancer. Your life will end within three to five months.” I was so shocked to hear that.

I had heard about the Dojo (Center) and testimonies of Tekazashi (Divine Light) before from my sister. I agreed with her offer to visit the Dojo that night.

After returning to my house from the Dojo, surprisingly, lots of black feces were discharged as diarrhea. The next day, I had black colored diarrhea. Also large amounts of pus discharged from my eyes. Then I took the Basic Mahikari (World Divine Light Organization) Seminar that month.

After that, I had had the doctor examine my breast, and brain, to check for metastasis of the cancer. But, nothing was found. I think the toxins in my body were discharged as black diarrhea and eye puss.

I am very grateful to the Vice Senior Director and Doshi who persisted in giving me Okiyome (Divine Light). Thank you very much indeed.

I went to Su-za to participate in the Monthly Commencement Ceremony the following month. Su-za was a very magnificent place to be as my mind was refreshed and I felt warmth in my heart. I apologized for my immaturity and offered my gratitude to God for His protection.

Then on July 13th, I had surgery to remove the cancer. For half a year, I had to undergo chemotherapy and I lost all the hair on my body. However, I was totally fine. I did not feel nauseous or anorexic, which is usually caused by the chemotherapy. I was able to go to Su-za with my sister every month.

In January 2005, I could attend the New Year’s communication party, and thankfully, Oshienushi-sama performed Okiyome to me. From that night, I discharged black diarrhea and pus for four days. From March, I was able to go back to work.

Now, one and half years have passed since having surgery, and eight months since the completion of chemotherapy, my hair had grown back well. Now, I go to the hospital every three months for a check up. It was a hard time for me to experience Misogi-Harahi, but I was able to reflect upon myself during that period.

I had received many miraculous arrangements and protection from God and Oshienushi-sama, but I have not repaid my gratitude for it. I would like to make my best effort to visit the Dojo as much as I can to be used by God. Thank you very much indeed.

– Chiyomi Honda